CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Morning Again!!!

The Pursuit for 250 Followers!

M. M. Designs is having a challenge!!  Once she reaches 250 and then 350 winthin the same week she is giving away Cricut cartriges!! 










So go stop by her site at http://mmdezigns.blogspot.com/#axzz1JnZ3NARs show her some love, tell her I sent you and get a chance to win!!  Good luck to all!!


Ildi



Well I started off the day trying to potty train my 4 year old son but that went down the tubes really fast!!!  Within the first 1/2 hour he had messed himself twice even though I had him in front of the potty with the cheerios floating in the bowl!!!  I don't think he is ready as of this moment!!  He is absolutely terrified of the potty!!  I really thought it would have been easier being he has an older brother and sister to learn from!!  Oh well, I will give him a day or two and try again!!  As for some fun stuff, I decided to go to Joann's yesterday with my Mom, daughter and son, in the pouring rain and wind, we had 50% off coupons that we wanted to use!!  I will put together a video of the great things I got and I will post it later on.  So until then enjoy your Sunday, God Bless and Happy Craftin!!


Ildi

1 Appreciated Comments:

5Star Digital Scrapbooking

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

Post a Comment

>