CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2012

Exciting News coming soon!!

Hello Everyone!!  I hope you are all doing well!!  I know that it's been a little while since I have posted but that's because I have been working on a few things!!  I'm not quite ready to share, still have some kinks to work out, but be patient, I promise you won't want to miss it!!  
So for now here's a little something to hold you over!!


Until next time Hug's and Happy Craftin!!

Ildi

5 Appreciated Comments:

Trendy Twine

Very pretty. I love the birds. And of course, twine goes with everything.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

world-directory-sweetmelody

Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
I think this community could also interest you.
Please follow our blog is very appreciate
Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
Regards
Chris
I follow you blog
To find out, click on the link below:
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

Miriam Prantner

Those little birds are just too cute! Fun project!

Lisa

What a beautiful project, Ildi!! I love those sweet birds!! I hope you are doing well my friend!! Thank you so much for entering my giveaway and posting it on FB!! I appreciate it so much!! Happy Sunday :)

HUGS, Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Amy

What a SWEET card!! I love how you added the twine, and your little birdies are just PRECIOUS!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit -- I really appreciate your kind words... :)

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Post a Comment

>